Tours of the College cater for specific groups
1. The annual Grade 5-Specific Tour Series is designed for prospective Year 7 students and their families but any families may join the tours.
Important: these tours cover the areas of the College campus that a Year 7 student would access on a daily basis.
2020: this 8 tour series takes place between March and August
2. Individual, by appointment, post-interview tours for students seeking entry from Year 8 to Year 12 - the College Registrar will contact these families directly.
3. Occasional "by invitation only" tours relating to special events: the College Registrar will email you your invitation should this opportunity arise.
- Whilst building works progress through the College, whole-school tours cannot be offered
- Tours are not offered during any of the examination cycles
For all enquiries regarding tours, email the College Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org