Winter Uniform Clarification
You have the option to wear tights or the navy blue socks for this year; the decision to make tights compulsory will be reviewed this year.
The winter skirt is of an appropriate length for the school environment (mid-knee length). There is the option to wear long pants.
* The College Blazer is to be worn to and from school - the jumper is not to be worn as the outer garment
* Navy scarf only - no other colours are permitted
* No "hoodies" are to be worn with the uniform. (e.g. Great Vic, NASA, Japan Tour, etc.)
* Hair must be tied back neatly: Star hair ribbons are available from the Uniform Shop at Anzac
- - Students are to be in full Winter uniform from Monday 30 April - -