Applying to Enrol in Year 7 at Star of the Sea College
For the entire cohort of Year 7 students each year, the application process is entirely online, via a web portal:
- There are no paper-based applications in the Year 7 cohort application process each cycle
- The application process begins when your daughter is in Grade 5 at her primary school and concludes whilst she is still in Grade 5
- A series of College tours for these primary school students takes place each year
- Applications to Enrol require the payment of a non-refundable $100 fee
- Go to Key Dates for the timings within the Year 7 application process, e.g. length of portal access, offers of enrolment.
Please note: we have had some reports of issues with Safari: Chrome or Firefox are the recommended browsers.
ENROLMENT CRITERIA: in processing applications for entry to the College in Year 7, the priority for entry will be:
- Catholic daughters of Past Pupils, who are currently in Catholic primary schools
- Catholic sisters of current Star of the Sea College students, who are currently in Catholic primary schools
- Catholic students who are currently enrolled in priority parish Catholic primary schools
- Catholic daughters of Past Pupils, who are not currently attending a Catholic primary school
- Catholic sisters of current students, who are not currently attending a Catholic primary school
- Catholic students from other Catholic parishes
- Catholic students from other primary schools
- Students of other religious traditions
ENROLMENT IN ALL OTHER YEAR LEVELS:
For all enrolment inquiries for any student in Years 8 through to 12, please email email@example.com
Entry into Years 8 - 12 is via an application to enrol process and interview.
VCAL at Star of the Sea College:
Entry into VCAL is via an application to enrol and interview; please contact the College Registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Click here to download the College Prospectus
CLICK HERE for the Enrolment Policy