All students at the College are required to wear full school uniform travelling to and from school:
The College jumper cannot be worn as the outer garment
Students are expected to ensure that their uniforms are neat, clean and worn correctly
All articles of clothing are to be clearly named
Students chosen in school teams will be required to wear the specified team uniform. These are available at the College Uniform Shop on the Anzac campus.
Purchase new school uniforms from Nicholls Fashion Centre
Location: 159 Martin Street, Gardenvale (next to Gardenvale Railway Station)
Telephone: 9596 2335
CLICK HERE for the Nicholls uniform price list (2019) for the 'formal' College uniform of blazer, dress, jumper, socks & tights, shirts and the winter skirt.
Pockets for any blazers that require the current College crest (introduced in 2013) must be ordered from Nicholls, either in-store or by phone. The Nicholls staff can advise you where to take the blazer to have the pocket professionally attached.
Purchase sport uniforms, the College long pants, second-hand uniforms & College bags from the College Uniform Shop
Location: ANZAC campus in North Road (rear of building opposite the ANZAC hostel)
- Supplies students with all sporting uniforms - for College sport and for representative GSV & SCSA sporting teams
- Limited stocks of second-hand items may be available, including the formal uniform and some sports items
- Note: second-hand items that have been sold will have the monetary amount deducted from school fees. Families that have left the College will receive a cheque in the mail
- Note: older sport (spray) jackets are being phased out: the Year 7, 2018 & 2019 students and all other year level new students will wear only the new style of jacket
Important information regarding the College crest:
- Only uniform with the current College crest (introduced in 2013) will be sold from either outlet
- The old crest is no longer allowed on any uniform (there was a 5 year changeover period from 2013 - 2018)
- To avoid confusion, please note the current crest on this website and on signage around the College: a large College crest is on the external Library wall and in College Reception
College Uniform Shop Opening Hours 2019
- The Uniform Shop is open each TUESDAY of the College term at lunchtime
- Special opening dates are advertised in the College Newsletter and on the website
- Second-hand Uniform Submission Form - click to download