All students at the College are required to wear full school uniform travelling to and from school
The College jumper cannot be worn as the outer garment
Students are expected to ensure that their uniforms are neat, clean and worn correctly
All articles of clothing are to be clearly named
Students chosen in school teams will be required to wear the specified team uniform which are available at the College Uniform Shop.
Purchase new school uniforms from Nicholls Fashion Centre
Location: 159 Martin Street, Gardenvale (next to Gardenvale Railway Station)
Telephone: 9596 2335
Click for Nicholls Uniform price list (2016)
Pockets for blazers must be ordered from Nicholls, either in store or by phone.
Purchase sport uniforms, the College long pants, second-hand uniforms & College bags from the College Uniform Shop
Location: ANZAC campus in North Road (rear of building opposite ANZAC hostel)
- Supplies students with all sporting uniforms - for College sport and for representative GSV and SCSA sport
- Limited stock of second-hand items is available including the formal uniform and some sports items
- Note: second-hand items that have been sold will have the monetary amount deducted from school fees. Families that have left the College will receive a cheque in the mail.
- Note: older sport (spray) jackets are being phased out: the Year 7, 2018 students and all new students will wear only the new style of jacket.
- The Uniform Shop is open each Thursday of the College term at lunchtime.
- Special opening dates are advertised in the College Newsletter and on the website.
- Second-hand Uniform Submission Form - click to download
Important information regarding the College crest
- Only uniform with the updated College crest (from 2013) will be sold from either outlet
- The old crest is no longer allowed
- To avoid confusion, please note the crest on this website and on signage around the College: a large crest is on the external Library wall and in College Reception.